Sunday, July 17, 2011

If you're reading this...

If you're reading this, it's probably because I sent you this link and asked you to check it out. I'm working on a project. I want to make a story, or in this case, a movie that affects someone and will change some outlooks on life. I want to break down some barriers that the world has built up. If I asked you to come and read this, it's because you have a story. An interesting one. One that makes you different and in a way, isolated from others who don't understand and will judge you because of what you've been through.

My idea here is to get different stories, take these stories and then change a few details and make it into 10 or so minute part of a movie. How do I want to get your story, well there are two ways, depending on what you're most comfortable with. You can email me at gretaeleanora@hotmail.com and just tell me your story, what  makes you 'interesting' or, you can ask me and I can give you the log in and you can post your story here. I want these to all be anonymous, so posting here, no one would know who is who and I would ask you to all change names. Same as Emails.

If you don't want to do this, that's fine, but! I would love it if you did.

Greta

No comments:

Post a Comment